I love to travel. I’d say most people I know would agree with me. Or they haven’t really traveled much, but they WANT to.
Well, I was thinking recently how many countries i’ve visited and decided to actually sit down and add it up. It was a fun little exercise. I discoveered the number was actually higher than I thought it was.
Granted, I counted places I have been even if it was a short time. But none the less, I was on the soil. If my feet touched the ground or my passport was stamped, then I was there. In-between airports don’t count, unless I was OUTSIDE standing on the soil. Icky airport AC does NOT count as being there.
- The Bahamas
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
Grand total: 34
Places I still want to visit: endless! I have a long list.
- Ireland (yes, I was there for 1/2 day, so I want to go for a week)
- Paris, France (again- you can’t get enough!)
- Israel (I will do this someday, no doubt!)
- Bali (Hut vacation, baby!)
- South Africa (I want to stay in the tree-top safari place)
- Egypt (again, was on the ground for 1 hour- I want to see the pyramids!)
- Switzerland (Uh, duh- must see the Alps!)
- Portugal (GREAT wines, must taste!)
There are more, but that’s the short list.
What are some of your favorite places you’ve been? What is still on your bucket list?